With all of the economic uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, how will it affect Seattle real estate? What headwinds, if any, does the regional residential real estate market face? If you listen to [...]
Helping your assets grow with custom, individualized financial advice.
How I can help you.
I craft financial solutions that work for small businesses and individuals & deliver them with honesty and integrity. Sapling Wealth Management, LLC is an independent, boutique investment firm specializing in 401(k) advisory services.
As a solo practitioner, I have an advantage when it comes to responsiveness and offering personal service. For instance, I prefer to go to my clients, because I learn more about them when I see them in their environment. This higher level of service allows me to become a more trusted resource.
Over 30 years of financial service experience has given me a deeper understanding of the risks and rewards of investing, which I communicate to my clients. My aim is to grow client assets with thoughtful investment advice. I named my company “Sapling Wealth” to reflect this proactive mindset.
My ideal client values personal investment advice & service. My clients want to live better by making more thoughtful financial decisions. My business is structured to also offer this high level service to smaller accounts looking for wealth building strategies.
I’ve worked in financial services my entire career, starting on Wall Street as an Equity Research Analyst. Over the last 30 years, I have found that the single biggest mistake people make is not understanding what is “under-the-hood” of their investment portfolio and losing conviction in a long-term strategy. Where I add the most value to clients is through collaboratively forging an investment strategy that they can embrace; one designed to match an investor’s risk tolerance with a portfolio that can actualize their financial goals.
I seek to enrich the lives of my clients – small business owners and individuals – by providing cogent, custom financial advice.
I earned the Wall Street Journal “All-Star Analyst” award for my work as a health care service stock analyst.*
- William G. Hicks did not pay any fees to the Wall Street Journal or Zacks to be included in this ranking.
- The award category was for Hospitals and HMOs (Healthcare Services). Only one analyst was determined to be the most accurate of 41 healthcare service analysts ranked (2.4% of total analysts ranked).
- This award does not evaluate the quality of services provided to the client.
- This award was based on the accuracy of individual company earnings estimates relative to other research analysts in 1996.
- The data used in the analysis was determined to be accurate by the Wall Street Journal; however, not all data was considered to be eligible for analysis and this could have affected results.
- The award was based on average earnings estimate accuracy; individual company estimates may have differed more or less than the average estimate.
- The award is not indicative of future performance.
- The Wall Street Journal and Zacks Investment Research conducted the survey.