What is a 401(k)?
HINT: ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL TOOLS IN YOUR COMPANY’S BENEFIT PACKAGE
A 401(k) is one of the few benefits in an employee benefit package that can continue to work for you even after you leave your job. Learn how 401(k)s are structured to do this & why they should matter to you.
Just for fun. A little quiz.
(hint: only 2 wrong choices)
What are some benefits associated with a 401(k) retirement account?
- ✓ You are saving for your future
- ✓ If available, an employer match is like FREE MONEY!
- X Free Popcorn!
- ✓ Your Contributions are always yours.
- ✓ You can change how much you contribute whenever you want
- ✓ It is secure from creditors
- X A vintage studebaker
- ✓ Plans with loans features allows you to access your money at anytime, if need be (rules do apply)